Upper

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Dumbest Employee? Single Mum sacked before even starting new job because of this facebook post

A single mum was fired from her new job at a daycare centre after she posted on Facebook that she "hated" it.
Kaitlyn Walls, 27, criticized the position just hours before she started her first shift, and she was hit by a barrage of insults from other users who branded her dumb. She posted:
“I start my new job today, but I absolutely hate working at day care.” And, after her bosses got wind of the post, they told her not to bother coming in.
Kaitlyn, from Texas, told CBS:
"I really needed it really bad. I’m a single mom trying to get out on my own. I had all these girls attacking me because I don’t want to be around a lot of kids all the time,” She said she wasn't trying to offend anybody and maintains she doesn't hate kids.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...