Upper

Saturday 16 May 2015

Woman Repeatedly Has Sex With Dead Husband In Spirit For Four Years

 A 30-year-old woman from Bulawyo, Zimbabwe, identified as Marie, is in a big dilemma after her husband who died four years earlier has refused to let her have a normal life as he keeps coming back to have sex with her. The widow who said her husband died when she was 26, believes she is under a kind of spell and wants help from some Sangomas (witch doctors), to free her from the grip of her late husband. Hear her:

 “I have gone through enough of this spiritual warfare. I’m a 30-year-old widow and my husband died 4 years ago when I was 26 years old. We had just gotten married when he died in a horrific car accident and died on the spot. That was five months after we had been married. I got so emotional pain that I would mysteriously see him every night.

 He would be crying whilst looking at me and I thought I was dreaming. Three months later, I felt like someone was waking me up at night and I was shocked to see him in my bedroom, sitting by side of the bed. I wanted to scream but he held my mouth and said he had come to help me since he had seen that I was suffering a lot.

 I asked him how that was possible when he was dead and he said although we had buried him, his spirit had not departed. He said he still wanted to be with me for some time. He said he would look after me but he warned me against telling people about this development. He said I should not tell even his own mother and I agreed not to. Since then, we have been living together as husband and wife with the ghost of my dead husband. He would buy groceries, pay rentals and all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...