Upper

Friday 24 April 2015

“You Cannot Stop Me!” – US Pastor Creflo Dollar responds to $65 Million Private Jet Backlash | Video

                
              In March, US Pastor Creflo Dollar sparked an outrage on social media after news broke that he was seeking donations for a $65 million private jet.

The American pastor’s ministry, World Changers Church International, called it the “Project G650″ Campaign. A video of the pastor defending the campaign, has been released.

In the clip, Dollar says, “I can believe God as long as I want to. If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me. You cannot stop me from dreaming. You can’t stop me from dreaming! I’m going to dream until Jesus comes!”

Watch the video after the cut.........

                                

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...