Upper

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Popular actress (Stephanie Okereke) celebrates 4th wedding anniversary with amazing(photos)

There is nothing like home as Nigerian popular actress Stephanie Okereke and her husband ,Linus have been married since 2012..She wrote
"Happy Wedding Anniversary to my amazing husband, you are one in a million. I will marry you over and over again. #MySoulmate4Life.I thank God everyday for this amazing life we share. Always your baby❤️" Their Paris wedding is still considered the most romantic Nigerian celebrity wedding ..Happy Anniversary to them. see more photo after the cut.....

 
 
 

 
 
 





Please RTB readers always drop your comment after reading to unable us serve you better.....
 
Regards

1 comment :

  1. Well celebrating an anniversary is just amazing moment. Congratulations dear. You know I was very happy when I booked a nice location for vows on our 24th wedding anniversary. It was a nice surprise for my lovely wife and her relatives.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...