Upper

Wednesday 4 March 2015

RIP: 54-Year-Old Man Dies During ‘Heated’ Sex With 36-Year-Old Wife

                            
A 54-year-old bricklayer has reportedly lost energy and died during a heated s*xual intercourse with his 36-year-old wife on a fateful night.

Now, Bonisto Nhunge’s wife identified as Patricia Kudzanai Mutambiranwa is being accused of having a fight with her husband over her adulterous life before the incident occurred.

According to Myzimbabwe.co.zw, the entire residents of Chigodora village in Chihota, Zimbabwe speculated that she pulled Nhunge’s testicles after s*x, which possibly led to his untimely death on Wednesday, February 25, 2015.

While denying the allegations against her, Mutambiranwa said, “We were having s*x and while he was busy doing me, I discovered that he was losing energy and he then laid his head on my side and collapsed.

“I quickly informed his sister and by the time she arrived he had already passed on and I am surprised since he never complained of any illness.

“We had some differences here and there since he was spending money with prostitutes and as a builder some would pay him in kind.

“On the fateful day, he took time with his sister talking until late before he came to retire to bed and we had sex.

“I never pulled his testicles as is being alleged. People are suspicious since they knew the previous issues that were circulating in the village of his infidelity.”

On her own part, the deceased man’s 49-year-old sister, Keina Nhunge, expressed great shock on her brother’s untimely death.

She said, “Maybe his wife knows if he was being treated on any of the diseases, but as for me, I never heard him complaining of any problem,” said Kezina.

“He was a loving brother and many times he would come to my house and he used to share jokes much before he retired to bed.

“On the fateful night, he left my house around 9pm only to hear my sister-in-law calling me to witness that incident and he had already passed on by the time I got there.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...