Upper

Friday 13 March 2015

Ini Edo Is Getting Married Soon? You Need To Read This!!!

Ini Edo Is Getting Married Soon ? You Need To Read This
Michael Ifeanyichukwu Godson, prevalently known as Mike Godson, is a Fast-climbing Nollywood Actor, and he has been connected to be Ini Edo's New Boyfriend.
Mike has at long last talked about his late reputed sentiment with star performer, Ini Edo.

Evidently, The two have been spotted together looking like couples at a few capacities home and abroad, and the performing artist, who identifies with City People as of late unveiled that he is without a doubt near to Ini yet they are not in a sentiment.
Ini Edo Is Getting Married Soon ? You Need To Read This
He additionally introduced some much needed illumination about the late cozy pictures of the pair that became famous online on social networking as of late was tackled the situated of a yet-to-be-discharged film.

As per Mike: "I regard her a great deal in light of the fact that she has done as such well for herself and I am not going to deny being her companion on the grounds that she is having terrible press or something. She is somebody I regard so much and I respect her discernment. I adore extremely shrewd ladies. Ini and I are great companions; really we're close.'

'Ini Edo is somebody I'm free with. She's somebody I can impart my issues to and enlighten things regarding me. She's the main performing artist I have a nearby association with. I have a ton of performers as companions also however the stand out I am near to is Ini,'

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...