Upper

Friday 27 February 2015

Female Blog Reader is Looking For Love


Hello Fred,

I am an ardent reader of your blog, I refresh your blog so many times a day to check the latest post ..

Though I have not done this before but people advised that I step out of my comfort zone because I never know where love or friendship will find me. I am a young lady in my late twenties, a graduate, Christian, lives in Lagos and still believing God for a job. I hardly go out and so don't have friends or get to met people and its beginning to bore me.

I plead that you use your blog to hook me up with Godly friends between the age of 31-45. The friendship might result to something serious if its God's plan.I am a calm, loving and committed person and you will greatly enjoy my company.

*Please, unserious people and married men should keep off. I only need responsible and serious minded persons preferably christians.*

Interested persons should contact me through you as I don't want to display my email address.(fredmelodrick@gmail.com)

I will be very grateful if I meet my best friend or life partner through your blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...