Upper

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Meet The Man That Spent Over $150k Just To Look Like Kim Kardashian

                              kim and jordan 450x299 Meet The Man That Spent Over $150k Just To Look Like Kim Kardashian
23 year old Jordan James Parke has had 50 lip-filling operations, eyebrow tattoos, Botox injections in several areas and undergone laser hair removal.

After seeing her on reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians a few years ago, he embarked on his crazy crusade. I love everything about Kim. She’s the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, everything about her, I’m addicted to lip-fillers. The bigger, the better. I’ve never felt better about myself.

I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think I’m going for the natural look? If I was, I’d ask for my money back.”

According to Uk Mirror, He also underwent the ‘vampire facial’ – Kim K’s favorite cosmetic procedure which the Mirror’s Clemmie Moodie tried out for herself – at a cool £450. The blood-curdling operation sees blood taken from the body and injected into the face in hundreds of places.Jordan has spend £60k kitting himself out with designer gear from Prada, Chanel and Louis Vuitton

I can easily spend thousands in one trip and I’m a fiend for buying online. A few weeks ago, I ordered a £3,000 Prada bag then completely forgot about it. I didn’t know what it was until I opened it.”

He also drinks in the VIP areas of nightclubs and wine bars, with rappers’ favorite champagne Crystal his preferred tipple at £185 a bottle.

My look is all about the shock factor. I love all the attention and the stares I get in the street. I welcome the hate it just means more attention. And if anything, it just spurs me on to get more work done

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...