Upper

Monday 15 December 2014

It's A Miracle: Beauty Queen's Virginity 'Returns'!

                                   upload_2014-12-15_18-37-11
In Brazil, the Miss Bumbum 2014 beauty queen has had her virginity restored. Indiana Carvalho has undergone a vaginal rejuvenation surgery to 'regrow' her hymen after she won the pageant last month. Speaking with the New York Daily News, she said: “I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my virginity before I have new photographs done.

I wouldn’t feel good about appearing naked if I wasn’t exactly as I came into the world. I think I also want to give a bit of respect and new concept to the Miss Bumbum title by being a virgin.”

The Miss Bumbum competition is an annual competition in Brazil and several contestants come from all 27 states of the country to show off the attractiveness of their buttocks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...