Upper

Tuesday 30 December 2014

I had sex with my boss

                        
This young girl needs your advice. According to Laila, she sent this mail seeking advice from readers as she is really in a dilema. please read below and help with you advice by dropping a comment on her behalf.

I had sex with my boss(who's a married man).. I agree, I was stupid. But, this was during our end of the year party. I was drunk and extremely horny, and he has been on my case for a while.
So, in the heat of the moment(with my drunken and horny state), I gave in.. Now that I am sober, I hate myself, I totally regret my actions.

He hasn't called me since or disturbed me for more sex and we've been avoiding each other. Do you think he wants to sack me? Should I resign? I love my job a lot, and it pays well.. Please guys, help me.. I am going crazy with series of thoughts going through this small and stupid head of mine"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...