Upper

Friday 28 November 2014

Pele making good recovery from his illness

                                        Pele
Brazil Football legend Pele is making good recovery from his illness that saw him transferred to an Intensive Care Unit at the hospital.

Pele had been moved to the ICU after suffering "clinical instability" following his treatment from urinary infection.
However, Pele doused the fears over his health, and took to social media to write that he is recovering very well.

"I was simply relocated to a special room within the hospital for privacy purposes only," Pele tweeted.

"While I appreciate all the visitors that came to see me, I really need to continue my treatment and recovery in peace."

"I am looking forward to spending the upcoming holidays with my family and will start the new year with renewed health, with many international trips already planned! Thank you!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...