Upper

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Facebook User Calls Delta State Governor A Thief

                                  Facebook user, Odafe Harry has called the Delta State governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan (pictured) a looter and a thief
The Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan is reportedly planning to sue a Facebook user who accused him of financial misappropriation. The user, one Odafe Harry called Governor Uduaghan a looter and a thief and made mockery of his senatorial ambition.

The offending post was said to have been put up on a Facebook group page, titled “DELTANS; HOW UNA SEE AM”, along with Uduaghan’s photo on Friday, October 31 and it reads:

“Behold the face of the greatest looter of our time; Deltans, would we allow this thief to go to the Senate?”

The governor supposedly responded with a post in the same group the next day:

“Dear admin. My attention has been drawn to a post by one Odafe Harry at 6.18.p.m. on Sunday. While he has his right to say his mind, I also have my right to clear my name. I am, therefore, briefing my lawyers. Odafe needs to give the facts of the money I looted, how I looted the money and where I am keeping the money.”

Odafe’s post has already received 110 comments and 16 likes from members of the forum.

Uduaghan announced his bid to run in the 2015 Delta South Senatorial elections on Thursday, October 30....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...