Upper

Monday 17 November 2014

Alfa' Kills 62-year Old Woman In Lagos, Dumps Her Corpse on The Bridge

                                Akanbi-Kareem1-360x225
According to Punch Lagos Police state command have arrested a cleric, named Mr. Isiaka Akanbi, for allegedly murdering a 62-year old woman, Raliatu Kareem. The man is also accused of stealing her wallet and personal effects.
Eyewitnesses say the man kill her then dumped her corpse at the Marine Bridge.

Isiaka, however, denies this, saying: "on the evening of October 26, it is true that she visited me. We have been very good friends too. On that day, she just collapsed and became unconscious. I quickly rushed her to a nearby hospital, but I was shocked when the nurses told me she had died.

“I got a NAPEP tricycle and took her corpse to the Marine Bridge that same night and abandoned it there. I did not want people to trace her corpse to me. When I got home, I buried her wallet, handset, bangle and ring behind my house.

“I did not kill her. I am an Alfa, I do favour charms for traders. I met Raliatu in 1986. Since then, we have been family friends. She used to come to my place for consultation and I had been to her house too.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...