Upper

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Actress Cossy Orjiakor said it will take a man with lot of guts to aproach her

                                   2 (1)
The controversial actress and singer revealed to the Punch that most men notice my boobs when they meet me for the first time. They touch each other, arguing whether or not they are real.
It will take a man with a lot of guts to walk up to me and approach me. But I believe in marriage and hope to eventually marry and have kids of my own.”
                                    1
She also talks about future plans to collaborate with her mum. I have a studio in the house and I have been told I have a good voice. My mum did not contribute to the scoring of the songs on my album even though we were supposed to work on a song together.

She works with the Immigration Service so she has no time.  But when we eventually do, it has to be a very good song, probably a mother and daughter song.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...