Upper

Wednesday 29 October 2014

I'm not going back to Barcelona- Alex Song

                                  
Cameroon midfielder Alex Song has revealed that he's not planning on returning to Barcelona, as he intends spending the rest of his career in England.
Song is currently on-loan at West Ham United after the 27-year old was not getting enough playing time at the Nou Camp.

The former Arsenal midfielder has looked assured in a West Ham side that climbed to fourth in the Premier League table after a superb victory over champions Manchester City on Saturday.

Song emerged the man of the match after helping his side overpower Manchester City, and the 27-year-old is reportedly attracting interest from several suitors over a permanent move.

And whatever he decides to do next, Song has stated his desire to remain in England when his loan deal expires at the end of the current campaign.

"I think my future will be here [in England]," he told Sky Sports. "My family, everyone is happy here. I'm very happy to come back to England.

"I've always said if I move from Barcelona, I'll come to England and my future is here anyway.

"I just want to enjoy playing at the moment and we'll see what is happening at the end of the season." goal

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...