Upper

Monday 13 October 2014

How to make money from member to member system



How will you feel, if you continuously make N32Million Naira to your
Nigerian Bank Account within 4 months. Its unbelievable I guess or it
looks very unreal. Whatever you may think, doesn't matter.



Dear friend, this is real. You will be in total control of your money.
Nobody will hold it. No need for withdrawal request. No need for ROI.
When you are to be paid, you get your MONEY straight into your local
bank here in Nigeria.

Just a little introduction about me. My Name is Osafele Fredrick the only
unselfish infomaster in Nigeria, I am the brain behind Webbiit Technologies,
An Internet Marketer, A Web developer and a cheerful Giver.

I discovered a powerful financial financial old system. And I have decided to
completely give you this information for free of charge. I know Nigerians don’t
value Free Information but I have decided to give you this information completely
free of charge so if you like take it serious its your own cup of ogogoro. Some
of you will say I have tried many program online and yet they don’t work, my friend
because you have failed before is not an excuse to be a failure or remain poor.
With this information you will turn N4,000 into over N32,000,000.00!
before this year runs out

Yes. You read that, right? A lot of people were asking me if this is possible.
I told them there's nothing impossible.
I have joined and I've earned over N124,000 in just 3 weeks. And as usual I
must test a program, make money from it before I tell people about it.
Right here and right now, I will show you the strategy to use to achieve over
1m or even up to 32m  within 4 months.

This program is 100% risk free as you are not to make any payment to the
company to get started!This program is  called Goldmine Resource Center.
You Can check out the website if you like and if you check the website you
will notice you can not register yourself.
Basically It is a member to member payment. Members are paying each other
How Does It Works?

With just  N4000  you will earn over 32Million, within the space of 4 months.
Don't shout my friend!!! Because this is unbelievable.
I found this lucrative business to be very attractive and that's why I have
taken my time today to reveal this secret to you as my very good friend.
Step1: You register with N4,000  to pay your registration fee directly to the
person introducing this program to you.

This program is 100% risk free as you are not to make any
payment to the company to get started
Note: In this program, you cannot  have more than three
persons under you. Once you have gotten your three persons,
the website will force you to upgrade to Level Two. Dont worry
if you can not get three persons, I am the master of crowd I can
spill over my crowd to you.

Note: For any reason you refuse to upgrade or pay whomsoever you need to pay
in 3days time the system will automatically delete you and replace you
with someone else. Please be guided.
This program does not give room for delay.

Three persons under you will pay total of  N12,000, That is 
N4000 each to you, you are to upgrade to level two with N8000 .
You will keep N4,000 as your earning.N8000  will be paid to your
upline who must have reached level two then.
You will go to the site and fill the form that will alert your upline that you
have paid to him or her, for your level two Upgrade.
 
Your upline must approve your upgrade within three days or else, his or her account
will be locked. And you too must upgrade when you are through with level one or your
account will be locked.

Once you are in level two, you will be receiving N8000 from Nine ( 9 ) persons for
their own level two Upgrade.
This means, you will get total of N8000  X 9 =  N72,000.

Those in level one will be the one to be paying you when they are
through with the first  level and want to move to level two.
If you keep on bringing people in, you will be helping those under
you by placing three people under any of them that is yet to have or
get his or her own three persons. (Its up to you)


Once the nine ( 9) payment is completed, the site will force you again to upgrade to
level three. You will pay N32,000 to your Upline, who will also be in level three then.

PLEASE NOTE
The balance will be N40,000. You will take N32,000 and pay N8,000 to
Goldmine Resources Center for their website maintenance.
At level three, you will be receiving N32,000  from Twenty-Seven ( 27 )
persons. Wow!!!  Omo see money.  You will earn a  total of N864,000
At this stage, you are at liberty to do anything you like with your N864,000.
You Can decide to run if you like.

However Platinum is another stage and it is having its own separate three Levels.
So, you will start from Level One where three persons will pay you.
Level 1= From the N864,000, you earned at Diamond level 3, you take N544,000
and pay N320,000 to your upline (Upgrade Fee) This make you eligible to receive from
3 persons the sum of N320,000 each= N960,000 and then you cross over to level 2.
At Level 2= Pay N400,000 out of N960,000 that you have
previously earned to your upline and take N560,000.

At this stage 9 persons will pay you N400,000=N3.6Million
Level 3= You keep N2.4Million and pay N1.2Million to your upline and
27 persons of your third down line will pay you N1.2Million All accumulated
income= N32.4Million
This program is 100% risk free as you are not to make any payment to the
company to get started and I have strategically layout to you how to hit
the 32m. Am already on my way to that amount.

                                                           Likely Questions
How do I start?
1. You must have the driven force to succeed in this lucrative business.
B. Pay the sum of N4000 into my Account as Your upline
Bank: Stanbic IBTC
Account Name: Osafele Fredrick
Account Number: 0007749486
Bank: ZENITHBANK
Account Name: Osafele Fredrick
Account Number: 2009470576


Immediately after making a payment then, you send me the following information.
Your full name
Email address
Username
Password
Gsm No
And I will sign you up immediately, you will receive email almost immediately,
you go to your email and confirm the link then you enter the username and password
that I will send to your email.

After this, you begin to sign up your own 3 persons under you as well and if you do
not have 3 persons to signup just make sure you call me on 08096426606 and let me
know how to assist you..

For More Information and enquiry you call call me up on 08096426606 or Send me a
mail fredmelodrick@gmail.com, or add me up on BBPIN 271FC150
PPS: I am giving you this information for free just because I really want you to
succeed like me before the end of this year, so that you can atleast say something
about what you have achieved online. If you like take action now or continue chatting
on facebook and remain poor.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...