Upper

Saturday 14 February 2015

HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY MOMS BEST FRIEND

 It was the summer of my senior year in hs I remember because just turned 18 but my parents were always busy, never home and when ever they were home they always threw parties! But This party changed my life! There was at least 80 people at my house, it's like a tradition a 3 day thing Friday thru Monday drinking all night.

This was the first day but I remember seeing my moms best friend Lizz who was a teacher at my school. She came up to me and kept telling me how she sees me in school and how all the guys would drool over me. But yeah she was talking to me about this kid in her class I used to fuck which pissed me off but skipping that Liz wanted to go lay down so my mom told me to put her in their room and I did.

She asked to get a outfit for her so I went in the closet got her a dress and came back and she was naked looking at her self in the mirror! I guess she saw me starring and she was like don't mind me I'm fat which she wasn't she was sexy she had a little 4 pack with a big ass and decent tits.

I guess she went in the pool and her body was ashy, she told me to put lotion all over her ! So she laid on the bed ass up naked and when I was rubbing it on her I got this weird feeling in my stomach and it went to my pussy, I finished her whole body and was going to leave the room when she goes did you feel that too!! And I was like feel what, she called me over and told me to sit on the bed she took another sip of her drink and gave me some it was so strong but I didn't want to look like a bitch but I started choking and poured on my brand new white swim bikini.

I rip it off and ran in put it in moms sink and put cold water on it and then a felt her standing behind me and her hard nipples against my back telling me the way to scrub it out! I turn around to get a towel and we just starred at each other.

 she took my head and kissed me !!I pulled away and ran down the hall into my room! I put on a sundress ,turn around and she was right there she was saying sorry she was drunk she didn't mean it that she looks at me like a niece! So we went down stairs and like all night I did everything to avoid her but I caught her starring at me! Around 10 in the morning I went up stairs and I was on the webcam with best friend maria when Lizz walked in saying she was going to lay in my bed until her ride came and she turned the lights off!

But as I was talking to maria Liz was rubbing my legs and then she started rubbing my clit while I was still on the web cam and she whispered and said that's the feeling and i lost it.

I exited my video chat! And we started kissing I never felt that before and i wasn't a. Virgin but the way she touched my pussy like I'm getting wet thinking about it! I'm so lucky everybody was blasting music I was screaming when she was licking my pussy.

she kept telling me I taste so good then she bite my fucking clit When tell you I fucking cummed I fucking cummed! She layed on my chest and I flipped her over and touched her pussy and I was like damn your dripping and she like lick it for me babe! So I licked it all and started tongue fucking her I keep looking up at her and each time she saw me her eyes would rolll back and she was moaning so loud pushing my head into her pussy and she put her legs around me and locked me in! She told me to put my whole face on her pussy!

She started rubbing her pussy all over my face I could feel the cumm on my face! I moved my face away and fingered the shit out of her pussy she started rubbing her clit and she squirted all over me!

Then she pulled me up to lay next to her! And we just kept kissing and I slept in her arms all night!the next day we fucked when I woke up but I went out that day with my cousin off-roading and shit I got home late and my dad was like aunt Lizz is passed out in your bed and I acted mad screaming if she throws up I'm going to flip but I really walked up there happy as hell but she really was sleeping so I started kissing her and she kissed me back and we fell asleep When I woke up I jumped in to my shower and I don't know why but I started crying I felt bad that I fucked my moms best friend! When I got out of the shower i went down stairs and ate and she didn't even look at me which pissed me off like your the one that kissed me first and came in to my room! So I text her and told her to go out side and tan so I can talk to you she took 30 mins!

 When she walked out she went right to the shower so I went in there real fast and I was like do you remember anything and she was like of course I do it was amazing but I can't ever happen again because your mom is my best friend and I told her how I felt I was like I know it was wrong but it felt so right touching you and you touching me and falling asleep next to you I was like I feel like it wasn't a one night stand and she goes well it was it can't happen again and walked out!

I sat in the shower and cried and of course my mom walks in and flips out asking what wrong and I told her that Danny my ex fucked me over again and she like it's alright stop crying over him and then she goes I invited justin ! which is probably one of the hottest kid but he's a huge player but I was happy so I ran up stairs and got Dressed !and put on my sexy ass Victoria secret bikini and a cute cover up. And I started drinking and finally justin came I totally forgot about Liz beside that fact that she was watching us like a hawk I could see it was bothering her she was getting jealous.

so I saw her go in the bathroom by the kitchen. so I pulled justin into the kitchen and we started making out.he was grabbing my ass and everything I was so feeling it and I heard the door open and she slammed it and he wanted to pull away but I took his hand and put it in my cover up so he was grabbing my tits and all I heard her say is are you fucking kidding and he jumped back and I looked at her and was like "sorry aunt Lizz can you do me a favor and cover me while we go up stairs thanks your the best" so we went up stairs and he throw me on the bed and pulled my bottons off and pushed my cover-up up! He licked my pussy so fucking good I kept cumming ...

Then he flipped me over and put the tip of his dick in and I was yelling for him to put it in he was like you want this dick and I was like please put that big dick in my pussy daddy and he heard that and went in he fucked me so good I was biting my pillow screaming i couldnt think!! it was so good then he took his dick out and cummed on my ass ! Which pissed me off so I got in the shower and changed in my pjs.

when I went down stairs and Justin was fucking flirting with my cousin amber! Like seriously so I looked for Lizz and I asked my dad and he said she stormed out the front like an hour ago. So I looked to see if her car was there and it was so I texted her and was like are you okay .

And she texted me saying fuck you . And I texted her and was like your 37 years old grow up! She pissed me off that everything was making me mad so I went in my house cause everybody was out side doing fireworks and everything i was just pissed like I've had 5 boyfriends, been in a relationship for 3 years and I was caught up on her it was annoying! So I went up stairs in my room and layed down watching gossip girl.

she texted me and was like are you in your room I was like yeah why and she goes "want to sleep coming up don't talk to each other " I just texted kk ! She came in a min later and laid on the couch on the side I put my earphones in and continued watching gossip girl! She texted me and was like was it good! And I said something like yes it was the best I ever had! And she was like I bet amber thinking the same thing ! Instead of screaming and fighting I just brought my shit in the bathroom and watch gossip girl in the tub.

And she kept blowing up my phone and knocked on the door! When i finished the episode I went to the bedroom and the bitch is on the bed ! I just let it go and laid down and she flipped over we were face to face. And she kissed me ! She gave me butterflies.

But I wasn't going to fuck if she was going to do what she did that morning!! So I pulled back and she goes what am I not good enough now should go get justin ? I was like why do you give a fuck you said it couldn't go any where with us? And she was like you did all this shit to piss me offI was like it worked you obviously care if not you wouldnt stormed off like a little baby she got up and sat on the couch!

We fought for 2 hrs and than in the middle of me telling her to fuck off she pushed me against the wall and kiss me! She started teasing me fingering my pussy than stopping so I pushed her on my bed and slowly licked her pussy she tasted so fucking good ! I told her to get into doggy position and she did and finger her wet pussy she begged me to go faster and harder and she did she was biting my pillows she was pushing against my fingers fucking them .

Then she said baby I'm going to cum lick it.. She laid down and I suck on her clit and finger her soaking wet pussy! Than she grabbed me and held my face and squirted all over me!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...