Upper

Wednesday 4 March 2015

I pay my tithes by donating to the less privileged-Empress Njama

When it comes to philanthropy, Empress Njama's name is one to reckon with..The actress spends most of her time, donating to charities..in. Chat with Encomium, she revealed she doesn't get funds elsewhere but is still fulfilled.

It has not been easy though. Like I mentioned, the God factor always miraculously weather the storm. It’s part of how I pay my tithe. I have never gotten funds from a soul, government or friends. It has been my sweat all the way and House of Empress has been supportive too.

I feel fulfilled as a person, because growing as a child in church, I was taught to always help those in need and by doing that your giving brings a ray of hope that he/she thought had been dashed, thereby bringing God’s blessings upon you. I celebrate them all the time not just on my birthday. 
 
The foundation celebrates with the kids every month. It brings joy to me whenever I am with them, I feel loads of joy and happiness which words can’t explain.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...