Upper

Tuesday 3 March 2015

I Can't Take My Parents Advise On Sex – Actress Colette Orji

You may not be the only girl engaging in rough play with men who you are not married to, but when you start boasting about your illicit affairs openly then something is wrong that should be checked.

Beautiful and petite Nollywood actress, Colette Orji, has said she gets s*x whenever she want:

“You know what the Bible and our parents taught us and also what actually is happening out there. If you want to listen to your parents or your Bible, you can wait till you get married. As for me, I don’t want to wait.

(laughing). I can’t abide by the Bible stuff on s*x. S*x is something normal. If you know you are matured and ready and you can handle it then go ahead”.

The young actress started out as a good girl but it seems she's now keeping some wrong company or so

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...