Upper

Monday 26 January 2015

Once you hit the six months mark, then the relationship is serious – Jill Scott

 Actress and Singer, Jill Scott has said a relationship can be deemed serious once it hits the six months mark. She made the disclosure while chatting with ABC News Radio about her new movie ‘With This Ring’ recently. Jill Scott who also opened up about her personal life, said:

“The movie made us all think about what we’re doing. For Regina and I, the two single girls, we really thought about what it is we want. I’m older now so I see a little bit better than I did before. My longest relationships now are about nine months. Actually, now it’s grown to six months. There’s no need for me to waste my time or anybody else’s. I know by then. If you make it over the six month hump, you have done something. I must really like you.“


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...