Upper

Wednesday 21 January 2015

God Will Not Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria

 He demanded Muslims in 2003 to vote only Muslim candidates in the general election.

Today, Buhari, a religious bigot is contesting for the office of the President and with campaign funding from some Islamic countries, there is no doubt that he will use this opportunity to actualise his 2001 dream of Islamizing Nigeria.

For those that are still blind to see how dangerous, Pa Buhari, an illiterate Religious extremist will be, do not say that you were not warned. No good will ever come from darkness!!!

I don’t want to flogged or my sister or Mother beaten up in the public by Buhari’s sharia police for not covering our faces or wearing trousers.

My Life is my right and My religion is my choice. Reject Muhammadu Buhari, the violent candidate in this general election. We Must not wait till the Bloods of the Dogs and Baboons start flooding on our streets before we tell Buhari to go home. Buhari, lọ ile , a kò fẹ ki ẹnyin. by Dr Folake Adeyemi, Lagos (Source: Hope for Nigeria)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...